- Prepares you for labor and delivery. Connecting equal and mindful breathing can help relax and open up to prepare for birth.
- Connects momma and baby. Prenatal yoga is a time of connecting your body, soul and your growing baby.
- Pain and discomfort relief from pregnancy aches and pains. Everything from headaches, lower back pain, carpal tunnel syndrome and much more.
- Offers a safe way to stretch muscles and strengthen the body and mind while supporting your changing body.
- Tones muscles in preparation for labor and delivery. Including core muscles, hips and absolutely the pelvic floor.
These are just a few benefits among many of practicing prenatal yoga. Prenatal yoga is a completely healthy and safe way to calm the body and mind. Making pregnancy a positive experience.