Quiet the mind and the soul will speak – Buddha
As many of us have, or practice yoga weekly you know or may have experienced some of the benefits it can bring. Everything from improving your balance, increasing your blood flow, builds muscle strength and of course quiets the mind. These are just a few of the amazing benefits of practicing yoga
For expecting mommas this can be so much more. From your physical discomforts to emotionally bonding with your growing baby. Let’s take a look at a few other benefits of prenatal yoga…
- Prepares you for labor and delivery. Connecting equal and mindful breathing can help relax and open up to prepare for birth.
- Connects momma and baby. Prenatal yoga is a time of connecting your body, soul and your growing baby.
- Pain and discomfort relief from pregnancy aches and pains. Everything from headaches, lower back pain, carpal tunnel syndrome and much more.
- Offers a safe way to stretch muscles and strengthen the body and mind while supporting your changing body.
- Tones muscles in preparation for labor and delivery. Including core muscles, hips and absolutely the pelvic floor.
These are just a few benefits among many of practicing prenatal yoga. Prenatal yoga is a completely healthy and safe way to calm the body and mind. Making pregnancy a positive experience.