- Prepares you for labor and delivery. Connecting equal and mindful breathing can help relax and open up to prepare for birth.
- Connects momma and baby. Prenatal yoga is a time of connecting your body, soul and your growing baby.
- Pain and discomfort relief from pregnancy aches and pains. Everything from headaches, lower back pain, carpal tunnel syndrome and much more.
- Offers a safe way to stretch muscles and strengthen the body and mind while supporting your changing body.
- Tones muscles in preparation for labor and delivery. Including core muscles, hips and absolutely the pelvic floor.
These are just a few benefits among many of practicing prenatal yoga. Prenatal yoga is a completely healthy and safe way to calm the body and mind. Making pregnancy a positive experience.
Join me for this 6-week Prenatal Yoga Series to help you to develop proper breathing and relaxation techniques for a smooth comfortable labour. Get to know your body and connect with baby through movement in community.
When: Wednesdays from January 27th-March 3rd
Time: 4:30-5:30 PM
Where: Online through Zoom. Recording for class available to watch 24 hours after.
*Participants will get an email with the link to the class 1 hour before it begins and again 5 minutes before it starts.
Price: $108 Early Bird Price ends January 22nd OR
$120 for 6-Week Series
*Must commit to the whole series. No partial or full-refunds*
Please have on hand a yoga mat, blanket, bolster or pillow for your comfort.
Click the on the logo to sign up.