The sleeping patterns of a young child can affect the entire family. Tranquil Sleep Solutions works with parents and children 0-3 to recognize sleep problems, and establish healthy sleep habits with fewer sleep disruptions. Here are some common sleep problems that many families experience during the first few years of their child’s life:
– Your baby wakes several times during the night or very early in the morning.
– Your baby wakes in the night wanting to nurse, however once feeding begins he/she eats very little.
– Your child gets upset when a parent isn’t there and doesn’t sleep, making it difficult to find someone to take care of them.
_ When your child does fall asleep it is only for short periods of time, making it difficult for parent to get the rest they need.
_ Your child doesn’t sleep when you are traveling
– You want to transition your child from the crib to a toddler bed, but they don’t stay there
– Your baby or toddler won’t sleep without certain sleep props such as a rocking, being carried, or using a pacifier.
All children can learn better sleep habits with training. I have training and expertise in the following areas: